Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2025 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, it's official. The Prescott Long Horns are going to be in Legends next year! I'm so excited to be with some of the best BrokenBat players.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats Pig_Cola :)
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Lions going to 3. Lets go!

The Return is coming soon...
AD24

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like the RNG wasn't in my favor this season, officially demoted.

Last season in league 2 I was in the best division, won by 1 game.

This season in the best division in Legends, demoted.

Look forward to next season. Time for Buffalo to stampede L2.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Depending on which one you get put in, I might see you there! It would be fun to renew the series that started in cup play (a 2-2 split iirc).
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like the Catfish are heading to III.1. Unfortunately, they won't have 2 20 game winners in that run, as Ibarra's final start was a ND.
Shyfire

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i'm not sure what hurts more, the Cardinals going back to league 6, or the fact that we swept Milpitas, AFTER we cliched our relegation and finished 1 game away from staying in league 5. oh well, guess it's time to prepare for the chaos that is the offseason
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Managed to hang onto div 4 Barely, guess I'll take it given my minimal activity again!
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Townsend finishes one RBI shirt of the single season leaderboard, and lost out on the triple crown by dropping BA.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
2025 is over, 3rd season under my command, 3rd season of rebuilding.

This year was entirely committed to development. We started with a very short bench (minimum allowed actually) and gambled on 2 underdevelopped waiver claims in the outfield. I expected this to translate into a lot of losses and it did, giving us the worst record of my 3 years here (still over .500 though).
Rossi, who was our first gamble, started the year 1-30, but the more he played, the faster he learned. 11 SI gain in one year is quite remarkable, and I hope he's not done yet.
Vela, our second gamble, platooned left field and destroyed right handers. As with Rossi, I am expecting more from this guy next year.

Besides the gambles, I was surprised that midway through the year 21 yo Morita got the nod. But the timing was actually good, we were rebuilding anyway, Morita was put into starting rotation. It was a pretty harsh 4 months for him, as he finished over 6.00 ERA.

I think the rebuilding is over. The past 3 years we had more players in our minors than in our majors. Now it seems the wait is over, our AAA is spewing talents to the majors (most notably Cedillo and Merrill), it's time to fill our major league ranks and start competing.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page