Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2025 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It's back to LL. V for Raccoons. This season was... weird to say the least. While I've more or less expected my pitching to be shaky because of a bunch of rookies introduced to the main team, I definitely wasn't expecting that my guys would suddenly forget how to hit and score runs. That was always the strongest point of my team, even when we were struggling, our run scoring was on par with the top teams. Now, for some reason, we often ended up being blanked even by crappy pitchers.

Oh well, looking at positives, that gives my youngsters a chance to reach their full potential in the upcoming season, so I'm certain I'll be back to LL.IV in no time with all that talent.
thebuzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wonder what the O/U is on HB/WP in the Legend playoff games. The two staffs served up 147 so far this season.

On a positive note, BB Admin have made important improvements to game play, been very responsive to player suggestions, and have certainly built a great gaming product. o/ Skoal!
TheBaller00

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
We have came back in the series against Haverhill to go up 3-2. Hope we can win one more to win the championship.
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The Falcons lost the series to St. Charles. However, this was a very successful season, and I have an opportunity to spend some money and really improve my team. I am currently sitting at 17 million dollars of profit for this season.
TheBaller00

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This was a great series vs Haverhill. We got the 4-2 series win vs Haverhill coming from behind.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Disappointing final training update. I played all of my rookies exclusively the whole last week of the regular season and only half of them got any pops :(
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice comeback Baller. With a 2-0 start I thought my team might finally break their playoff curse. No such luck. They proved to be consistent :(
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Still more pops than me then, I had 4 major leaguers pop, and somehow a AA guy I didn't call up got a fielding pop as well.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, surprisingly I had a few minor leaguers pop. Only 4 majors though (which represents half of the young guys I was playing). Really disappointed Hastings didn't pop given how underdeveloped he is... :(
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mitchell's time has finally come. An amazing career for The Kid, but his time in Huntington has ended.

Ibarra won Cy Young, nice!

Previous Page | Show All |