Broken Bat Baseball
Wow Crazy, nice draw!!!

Raze, with his range your guy should be at 3B

I myself got a 14 potential catcher.
Rdub29317

Indianapolis Ducks
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Went Asian posting, think I found my ace of the future. He likely won't make it to the majors before he turns 25, but he'll be worth the wait.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
@Yuri, your guy is a nice LF, noodle arm with good range. If you have a DH guy with low in all three of the fielding ratings, you can put your new guy in left.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Was debating on keeping this guy, but I can't keep a 12 POT 3B around with high speed, even if he does have Very Good Hitting scout.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
@Crazy- shame that your guy is probably going to be BC heavy. No hitting scout and only decent power. He'll still be a nice SS for you, but he'll end up more of a glove first guy, in my opinion.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't like blank hitting either... but I'm crossing my fingers for 12 or 13.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@garfscores: thanks for the advice, I have another guy fit for DH although he's rather slow in his development. I'll train this one as OF just in case as there's nothing to lose anyway, but at the moment he looks like the best DH candidate in my minors.
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Need pitching, so I took a shot at a HS prospect with a "good overall potential" and got this. Pitched him overboard, not sure I want to take a chance with someone who has no control to start.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Got a nice 16 year old from Latin Academy, 13 pot. Has very good hitting, and nice speed. Will be either first base or out field I have plenty of time to train him so I will switch him back and forth.

This is my second 13 pot this season after not drafting one for over a season.

I don't know how to highlight a players name with a mobile phone? Does anybody know. Thx.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page