League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> League III.4   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
sadman

Shamokin Hot Chili's
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
My team has been in this Div 3 many many times and I agree, never seen it so lopsided. I have a number of young rookies this season, but I wouldn’t say my team was much worse than last season where we finished pretty well. I think the west teams are just unusually strong. What makes me scratch my head is how players do so well one season, and then without any change in skill level do so badly the next. Some of my all star players from last season are stinking it up badly this season. Frustrating!
sadman

Shamokin Hot Chili's
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi all. Not a bad start to the season so far for the newly named and relocated Smokin Hot Chili’s. Looks like both east and west are more evenly matched than last season.

My team usually does well then runs out of steam late on so fingers crossed the young boys at the top of the order can keep outperforming thier stats.

I’m glad my starter, Crespo, has finally started pitching well after an excruciating development season where he went 1-10.

Good luck all!
Divac

Florence Violets
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Another season behind us. We we're trash like always but we finished strong which is nice. I didn't add this season any vets to pitchers after some time and it was definitely pain to watch. In the end we survived and I hope most of my pitchers are developed enough to be usable next season.

Best of luck to all but you... or best of luck to me because Florence will need all of luck in the work once again. :D
Andreimun

York Frogs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Bit of a strange season out East... Only one team above .500 and most of the teams with negative RDs. My team won, but besides not giving up a lot of home runs (part of it is my ballpark), we didn't excel at much (except maybe winning close games).

But anyway, I am very happy to win in my first-ever L III season and also happy that I was able to give my developing players a lot of play time. Good luck next season, everyone!

Updated Monday, October 23 2023 @ 5:31:24 pm PDT
Divac

Florence Violets
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Hopefully better season than last one for us.
Divac

Florence Violets
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Finally, it's over. This season was absolute disaster. I must change my ballpark once again, I just need to ve mediocre there and we will be fine.
dmseamar11

Sammamish Sluggers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Divac - I am a new promotion into this league and also a Fiorentina fan - though I haven't kept up with them well! I used to watch a lot back in the years when they had Rossi, Jovetic, Gilardino, Valero etc. Haven't kept up but I keep seeing them win and looks like they are pressing for CL, would be nice to see them back in.

GL season 2063
Divac

Florence Violets
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi man,

I missed your message totally. To be honest, I'm not a die hard fan of the Fiorentina. Like I know them because some Czech players played there in the past and also Barák plays for them currently.

I wished to have some Czech city but only Florence was avaliable. So I picked them and after that Violets were only choice for the team name. :)
Divac

Florence Violets
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Tuesday, February 13 2024 @ 6:44:19 am PST
Divac

Florence Violets
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to the winners. We were trash like always.

Previous Page | Show All |