davemorr

Nashville Colts
V.12

Broken Bat Baseball
https://brokenbat.org/player/299050

Would like to promote this guy but don't have the

"He may have learned all he can at this level of competition."

comment yet.

Should I wait to promote until that comment is made?
Sistag

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Given his potential i'd be careful with getting too cute with force promotions. In his case, he hasn't even really been at AA level for a full season yet. If he's still not getting it by this time next season that'd be the absolute earliest, and honestly it'd be in the following offseason (2058-2059 offseason) that i'd actually legitimately feel it was time to do that. However, i doubt that it'll take that long, i suspect this offseason or spring training is more likely.
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I would not. Besides whats already been said, he is gaining SI at the level he's at
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
agreed re: no promote...your player is a once in a generation talent, wait for the notice--don't risk damage.

in general, my high potential players i try to move up as soon as the AI says to do so...those of lesser potential i will hold until there is room as well as the message.
davemorr

Nashville Colts
V.12

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, I will wait.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If he already had two full seasons I would push him up. But he's only had about one in total. Still lots of room to grow.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice player, we should see him in the World Classic someday. He is a Top 5 OF prospect in all of Broken Bat there. Yes, keep him in the Minors and don't give him the call yet. Play him in the Spring.

Previous Page | Show All |