(hugs for his dad too)

Still hate "Fanny-Pac" Machado

Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Hate trading Mookie

(like retire my bowling shoes hate)

Alex Verdugo ... from the corner Dumbdrowski painted us in ... +2 Belicheck points for Chain

(start a go fund e to get Jeter Downs to change his name ... )
durhambulls

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
yea
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Interesting how playing BrokenBat and being an MLB fan interact with each other. Watching my Jays I often have moments where I think "the Dinos did that just the other day!".

That feeling has been really strong this season. We had a discussion here a while back about position knowledge where I suggested the penalties applied to a SS playing 2B felt too harsh given transferable skills. I was told I must never have played baseball as anyone who had would know a SS knows as much about 2B as the RF.

So it was strange that the Blue Jays signed Marcus Semien (a SS) this off-season with the intent of using him at 2B. Even stranger to look at defensive WAR lists to see Semien leading all 2B, and the only 2B in the league top 10.

Can Blue Jays fans imagine using Teoscar at 2B? :)

No matter. Been a fun first 70+ games for Toronto. Not in a great spot in the standings, but the schedule is getting weaker and surely we will start getting healthier in the pen.
Jawaboy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Good to see that the Jays will be able to start playing their home games in Toronto again at the end of the month.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page