Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 Draft #7   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
5L1NK

Farmington Hills Cardinals
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
It's been 4 weeks since I drafted a guy worth keeping, So picking up this guy
was a breath of fresh air. He joins a farm system stocked with 13 POT RHP though, could have really used a lefty.
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
went latin, no blue chips but a couple of pickable players

One was very good hitter, above average slugger, not very fast, solid in the field, above average potential.

The other one was Solano

Too much fielding for a 12 pot, he's not so bad but i released him.

I wonder how could have been the other one, had he been good potential i surely have picked him.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Junk, garbage, crap and their seven brothers.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
4th week in a row of catch and release
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Same story in Waterloo.

Been a miserable draft season so far. Haven't been offered a single player with very good potential, nor a position player with better than good hitting scouting. Starting to shift from the "maybe next week" hope to the "maybe next season" dream.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I got a decent 22 year old player from Norway, but I decided to cut him because I have enough position players and he was too old to be in Rookie ball. He could be a solid pickup for a V or VI team.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I actually pulled a better pitcher than last week's.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Meh. Went back to college, with all pools pretty much depleted now. There were two position players with "good" potential and acceptable scouting reports, so both at least worth a gamble. This guy's http://brokenbat.org/player/127337 scouting report with 13p would have actually been decent, but with 12p, he's really not the player I'd want to put on the field in one of the upper leagues. Either way, with plenty of other junk in my farm, I'm giving him a week.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page