Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> You know you've been playing Broken Bat a long time when?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Luizmussa

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@MukilteoMike WOW... thats mindblowing to me. Ive always found myself backspacing until I could find a link of my team in the League page or the Cup page. And believe me, I AM NOT KIDDING. Thats really news to me! A little more than 4 years. I feel stupid now.
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL @ Mike and Luiz

I remember being frustrated by this for about a day when I started before finding the club link.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Heh! I've forgotten that the 'Club' link did that.

I have (had?!) two ways - I just click on the team page that I'm on (top left) and then change the franchise number in the address bar to my own (#261), or I click on 'Profile' at the bottom of the sidebar and then click on my team name there.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Here's one:-

When you click on your team's 'History' link, and your rookie season only appears on the expanded history page.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
...when you're looking through who's available on waivers, and twice in one day you find a player you cut seven or eight seasons ago being cut by a team today.
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
when your living in your players 2024 Glory season
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
4. When you've played either in the cup or league play against over half the active forum users.

Edit: Hmm, besides the Legends League discussion thread, I wonder if this might be the only other thread where Steve posted using both his accounts (admin and personal)?

Updated Tuesday, July 24 2018 @ 6:12:52 pm PDT
Luizmussa

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
when you remember drafting the (at the time) cornerstone of your franchise in season year 2015.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
You remember and/or used the Broken Bat Scouting Network before POT was searchable via Free Agency.
afreespirit

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Remember when you needed a player you just picked one from the FA pool.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page