Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
why is it that I can't find a good manager
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Because they actually are rare.
Check daily for new released & created. The last few seasons has created a couple good ones. Never known when a good one will be released? If you check manager id# 3680-3730 those were created this season they appear at random till next season when 50 new ones are created.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You currently have a very good manager. One of my old guys. But he is super expensive, so I can see why you want to find another.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
His wage is fine. If your manager is only making 2-3X what your best player is making, that’s cool (in BrokenBat ... utterly absurd in real baseball).

The bigger issue is he is 65. Don’t they retire at 70? Or are they like players?

Anyway, getting a good manager for is a long process. During the off-season you figure out the ID numbers of all the new managers. When the season starts you type those IDs into your web browser. Most will say unavailable. You do this after every update to see when one comes available. You do this all season until you find a good one. It’s super boring.

Fortunately managers have a “small” effect on the game, so you don’t actually need a good manager. (Can’t stifle the laughter there ... managers seem utterly broken to me. If you want to do well, invest the time typing in IDs after every update till you have a good one. Once you get a good one you are set for like 6 real life years).

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page