Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Tips and Techniques of the Game   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey all, looking to start a discussion over your tips and tricks to excelling as an owner in Broken Bat. From what to look for in a player to how skills develop and what to watch for. Amy and everything that you feel that could benefit a new to somewhat experienced owner trying to take the next step in the game.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Read suggestions you can find in past forum threads.

Each and every secret of the game has been discussed at lenght.
And that's why there's no more inefficiency to be exploited, no more edge to be gained.

If you really look for the hidden secret, you can study the Managers in the top leagues. Assuming they actually have a secret, an edge.

In my experience, when my team failed it was because of plain bad luck either in the draft or the single game's outcome.
Also, I would say that success correlates on the time I spend on the game. Left the team unattended and bad things will happen.
But other Managers tell stories of promotions and success, when they could not log in regularly.
So, again.... it's about luck, I believe.

Updated Saturday, July 23 2022 @ 2:36:23 am PDT
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
You have forgotten about daily burnt offerings to the Gods of RNG. Thats still available
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
that's what you do for "Infernos"

here in Lahaina, we have the Volcano gods anyway

:) :) :)

Previous Page | Show All |