Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2050 Cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Chicken Fillet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
And I'm finally out! Lost the series in three close games! It's been a wonderful run and I'm proud of my guys!
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Free Zoners: Full respect to Novi there! Boulder crashing out in sympathy...

We've been meaning to check into this. With Novi's streak over, who has the longest remaining? Boulder's crash capped their run at 12.

The Moo Cow steak is at 11 seasons, which is very good, but not the best. This current streak of 11 is matched by the Walla Walla Wolverines. The best current streak we could find is the Alexandria Athletics at 26 seasons!

Some extra fun:

The Jefferson City Patriots don't always get in, but when they do, they have a habit of staying a long time. Meanwhile, the Temple Titans have some kind of witchcraft hex keeping them from getting past the first round until this year.

Edit: Go 'Topes!

Updated Saturday, June 5 2021 @ 10:45:38 am PDT
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Best of luck to both cup finalists today!
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Going for those Mad Moose for the "Big Cup" good luck sadman!!!

Updated Monday, June 14 2021 @ 1:50:16 pm PDT
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Wells en fuego. His 3 cup MVPs were the 2 Burbank wins in the semi-final and game 1 of the finals.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its gotta be the logo ;)
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Heh. So that's what I've been doing wrong.

Burbank had Harley all set to go in game 3, so there really was no way out for Muskogee. :)

The tightrope walk of the cup is such a nice compliment to the war of attrition that is the regular season. Grats to Burbank.
rosebush

Burbank Entertainers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thx to Rock for the my new this year magical logo and thx to Seca foe the on fire Harlan Knight. Couldn't of done it without either one of you. And thx to Steve for giving Gusher Wells that little bit of added confidence.
sadman

Shamokin Hot Chili's
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Well I didn’t see that coming! Absolutely smashed by the Entertainers. Congrats! I thought I was in with a shot but looks like my team got cold feet. You smashed my best pitcher, who is in with a shot at Cy Young this season. Well done!
Chicken Fillet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to you both!

Previous Page | Show All |