Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Who would you buy a beer for?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
MukilteoMike, mostly because of the board game discussion back at the end of December in the Legends League Discussion thread. Beer and board games, please, with some idle baseball chat thrown in for good measure.
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
hurstdm & PSF would provide a fun (and informative) ride into oblivion

Freddy -- we all know that he can party

JJNZ -- has proximity to the greatest stout of all time (King Lear at Shakespeare's Pub)

5L1NK & boltman -- even though we would be trying to 1 up each other the whole time due to our historic rivalries

JoeDaddteous91 -- I owe him one for schooling me during my first season in 2035

dsz071 -- because he gave up Hood River and now needs a drink, back in LLV1

Steve -- for gratitude

Here's Mud in your Eye!

Updated Tuesday, January 21 2020 @ 10:22:52 am PST
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Shakespeares pub is now on my list of places to visit when I'm next in Auckland!

I'm quite happy to have a beer with anyone, beer is the priority here.
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
hurstdm & PSF would provide a fun (and informative) ride into oblivion

Freddy -- we all know that he can party

JJNZ -- has proximity to the greatest stout of all time (King Lear at Shakespeare's Pub)

5L1NK & boltman -- even though we would be trying to 1 up each other the whole time due to our historic rivalries

JoeDaddteous91 -- I owe him one for schooling me during my first season in 2035

dsz071 -- because he gave up Hood River and now needs a drink, back in LLV1

Steve -- for gratitude

May I add:

Rock777
-- I mean most active players have their logo created by him. It's time we do him a favor.

Updated Tuesday, January 21 2020 @ 3:17:28 pm PST
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ced- helped me a lot with my team. Always willing to field questions
Jwrose

Parma Dodgers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
MukilteoMike And Steve no doubts

allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
An excerpt from one of my press releases:
Through a backdoor deal involing Steve and Jwrose (then owner of the Allen Armadillos) Ownership traded a junkyard in Lorain and a promise of a beer if they ever met in person to Jwrose in exchange for vacating Allen. With the move comes a new mascot... the classic 54 chevy pickup which anyone who knows the owner will recognize. 
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think there's any doubt Steve would be number one across the site and he should be. I wasn't going to take the easy route, but I'm going to because my main two reasons are probably a little different than most. Other than the obvious thanking him for BB, I'd apologize for all the rants. This is the greatest free sim I've ever played. If I didn't feel that way, I wouldn't take the time to voice my thoughts about what I think could make it even better. The other reason is I would thank him for introducing me to Track King, the next best sim I've ever played. It's a horse racing management game that is purely for long-term play. It takes a year to really get started. I'd be extremely interested in hearing about his old stable and his take on the game.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm quite happy to have a beer with anyone, beer is the priority here.

I'm with stupid. :D
Jwrose

Parma Dodgers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
@almaric of course that's the priority. Mine has to be gluten free though thanks

Previous Page | Show All |