Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2026 Season   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Two pitchers and no position players getting all league makes me sad, but I'm not surprised. Only guy that really had a chance was beat out by a guy with a monster year.

Promoting to IV for the first time in team history. And my pitching staff had a great year. All in all a good season.
risingsun

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Promoting to V after 1.5 seasons as GM of the Wolverines. League MVP und Cy Young Winner on my roster :)

This season really was a shutout season for my team.. competition in V probably will be much bigger
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
We lost the playoffs but oh well, promotion is all that matters.

Rookie pitcher of the year award for Park is a nice bonus. He was clearly my favorite prospect and I hope there's long and prolific career ahead of him.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Got a Cy Young for Ivan Andersen, to go with his All-League, All-Star season.

Of course, he went 0-2 with a 5.73 ERA in the playoffs which we lost 4-2, so every silver lining has its cloud...
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I can't believe players are now declining at 29 here. They can improve at 28 and then immediately start to fall at 29? That doesn't make sense.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Usually just speed. Are you seeing something else Mike?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Speed for position players, and velocity can for pitchers. It makes sense considering those can start dipping in real life at a fairly young age too.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just had two 29 year olds. As Newtman said, it was speed and velocity. I don't think players start to decline at 29, especially regarding velocity, but whatever. I've never noticed declines at 29, so I thought it must be new.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just had two 29 year olds. As Newtman said, it was speed and velocity. I don't think players start to decline at 29, especially regarding velocity, but whatever. I've never noticed declines at 29, so I thought it must be new.
Garnash1970

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't especially like the reduction, but I don't think it's out of line with reality. Look at Lincecum: his velocity took at huge drop at what, 25?

I guess I'm saying I think it is realistic. Some guys do decline in some skills/areas earlier than 'normal'. Injuries can take their toll.

It happened to me last season and again this season. No big deal, says I.

Previous Page | Show All |