Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2024 Draft #5   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
bsmall84

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Went Latin for the third straight week and instantly becomes my #1 prospect in the minor league system
Patino

Probably train as SS, being only 18

Updated Friday, September 25 2015 @ 8:50:40 pm PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Rock, yeah I didn't notice the typo til I just came back to this thread. My pick was the only "good" potential listed, as I also had two above average, one with nothing stated about potential, and one that would never make it out of the minors. Considering that selection, I'm happy that the guy I drafted will be an outstanding player for a LL VI team in a few seasons, as long as they don't screw him up by playing him in the majors as soon as they sign him.

Edit: I just went back and read my post prior to it, that grammar was terrible. I obviously wasn't fully awake earlier this afternoon.

Updated Friday, September 25 2015 @ 10:20:35 pm PDT
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
got a pretty good 12 potential. Though I really needed space on my roster, so I had to cut him. If any of you want to catch a waiver on him, he's there.

I think I'm satisfied with my minors ATM, just need 2 pitching prospects replaced now.
farmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I drafted J Chung a 13 pot lefty. With his low fielding is he stuck with being a dh or low fielding 1B?
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Chung is probably more of an OF. Train him there.
HoHoTDoG

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm kind of disappointed that the international and asian pools are so small to pick from... by the 3rd week of draft I feel like I'm forced to pick from high school/college because that pool is so small... /end rant

Went college and got this guy, he'll be a prize in a few seasons, by that time my prime guys will be old.
Mcdoogle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
14 potential OF. I'm happy, lefty hitting righty throwing terrible fielder. I'm hoping his PD maxes to 20 when it's all done with, since he has no hitting report (only downside imo), thinking he could be my catcher for the future.
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Continue to get hot garbage this season, only one worth keeping so far.
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I got a 14 pot http://pbatalks.sportsblog.com/posts/4518539/september-28-news-and-rumors-round-up--blatche--pingris--purefoods--nuyles-and-etc-.html

I need a quick help. Do you think he can still reach his potential?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think you posted the wrong link Balb.

Previous Page | Show All |