Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Are these guys bad?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice. :)

I refuse to believe this guy is a .170 11HR guy. Got an important series tonight, and he's coming off the bench and going to bat #3.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
He does look like he should be doing better then .170, but he might just be one of those guys who continually disappoints... He wasn't super impressive in LL-5 and his K/BB ratio is surprisingly bad for someone with his Bat Control and Plate Discipline. On the plus side he's grown 6 SI this season, so maybe he is just a late bloomer. Good luck with him at the close of the season. Looks like you have some wiggle room to experiment a bit (jealous).
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Hehe. I'm not experimenting. There is no wiggle room. My 15 game lead has dropped to 5 in a week and a half. I'm desperately trying to win games, but each loss is more demoralizing than the last.

Quinones did alright. 1/4 in game 1 with a HR that looked like it might mean something, but didn't. 0/3 with 2Ks in game 3. 0.170 as advertised. :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Ouch! There was wiggle room before this last series...
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is insane, I rearranged my lineup slightly and all of a sudden I am 13-1 in my last 14 and 16-2 in my last 18. No additions or drops, just moving Reyna or Canales into the #1 spot and dropping Carr down to #6 along with a couple more slight changes.

Note: The lineup now is actually almost exactly how it was when I started the season and vastly underperformed. Random for the win!
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Newt's heart of the order (vs right and left) is on fire!
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
wondered what you had done newt,you have taken off in the league
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I did absolutely nothing, the game engine was just screwing me over at the start of the season, and now is screwing over all my divisional opponents. The reality is my team never was as bad as they were playing earlier, and isn't as good as they were playing in the 22-2 stretch either. I hope to finish the season around .600 which will put me in the hunt for the title.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Same as me. Sometimes you just have to be patient with lady luck...
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Update on my Quinones. Decided to to give him one more opportunity. Thought - why not - let's bat him and his 0.170 lead-off.

11/25, 5HRs since being moved to the lead-off spot. :). May have played his way into our play-off series, and back into next season's picture.

Previous Page | Show All |