Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> All stars determination?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there a statistical formula used to determine this? Just curious.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a reliever having a pretty good season, but he's not on any of the leaderboards. I wasn't expecting him to be chosen, and was impressed the All-Star selector found him.

Was less impressed when the All-Star manager had him pitch twice his normal pitch limit. :D
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Conversely, four of my starters are on more than one leaderboard for the league and my closer is 3rd in saves with by far the best BAA and ERA among league closers. Only two starters got selected, including one that was injured. I can understand the other starters not being selected, but a little confused about my closer.

How are the relievers chosen?
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This might be suggesting too much but only 6 pitchers and 14 NP really don't make an AllStar team even though there are only six teams to choose from..

Would also be nice too see most if not all players get a chance to play in game. Maybe the default manager is too stringent

Ability to see stat of AllStar games played?

What if owner of best record in both divisions had opportunity to set lineup, pitchers and mgt settings?
Jynxed

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's funny..I guess my leagues pitching is really good cause the best part of my roster this season is my starting pitching and closer yet 4 of my offensive players made it and no pitching.

Previous Page | Show All |