Help

Forum >> Help >> Minor leaguers playing other positions?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
quanin

Cleveland Thunder
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Will the minor manager have players playing out of their normal position even if you haven't assigned a secondary? Seeing a few things on player cards that make me think possibly.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
If you don't assign them a role then they will play anywhere, if you assign them a role then they'll learn that. So even if for example a player is already an OF and that's all you want him to play at, it pays to set the position to OF so they keep getting to the absolute best they can
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Teams are randomly selected and sometimes there are multiply players which are user-assigned to a particular position. In those cases, one of the players will be pushed to another position.

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This brings up an interesting question I kept meaning to ask (it may have been answered before, and I just forgot): If we have a player set to train 3B and the game puts them at SS because the game needs someone at SS and already has a 3B, does the player get training at SS or 3B for that minor league game played? In other words, does the training go based on our settings or what actually happens?

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page