Help

Forum >> Help >> obvious bot   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
how long it takes for team to becom a bot if not logged in?

talking about this: http://brokenbat.org/team/493
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
25 days if they've never logged in, 50 days if they were once active.

Steve
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I wonder why one would ask this... haha
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Slug, you might want to rein in your cynicism. The team he asked about is in his league.
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know the feeling I am having an awesome season so far at 50-30, but I am trailing a team that should be a bot team soon that is 40 games over.500 at 60-20.
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah guys, sometimes "new owner" pops up and hires some 7 million $ players and fires some, making the game little bit more unpredictable.. then the owner never logs in.. i wonder if it is the same in higher divisions.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah there are bots at all levels, and new players can join at any level.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Slug, you might want to rein in your cynicism. The team he asked about is in his league

@Mike
Uhh... I have no idea why that was necessary. Thanks for putting me down, and I hope you finally checked off a life goal with that comment.

Edit: I don't know why I'd be skeptical though. Only the second best team in the game was released about 50 days ago. Then someone asks the question. Hmm... I don't know, you tell me. That doesn't sound the least bit skeptical to you? I'm not accusing motco of anything, but it is highly suspect.

Updated Thursday, October 8 2015 @ 8:51:17 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Of course it could be like described above that he is wondering when the team he is trailing will become a bot, of course that also fails to account for the fact that unlike other games the simulation will not start making the bot team lose because it is a bot. Also, Mig's squad as currently constituted is far from the second best in the game, actually that's probably part of the reason he quit, because it is going to go into heavy decline soon.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree that team is probably going into decline.

Not to rattle any cages, but I would point out that Mig's team is already available for a new player to pick up, so I'm not quite sure how that has any relevance to the question posted... Most likely scenario is the simplest. He was just wondering how long it would take before a real player might be back in charge.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page