Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> league restructure   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jaycarter

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
has there ever been a league restructure? i only ask because in my league league v.15 everyone in the west division is over .500 while the east has 4 under .500

i have 66 wins and im 11 games back from first i dont think ill promote this year lol
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It'll change next season as new teams promote and demote from the league. Take the league I'm in for example, last season the West was not even close, and the East was a very tight race. This season it has flip-flopped.
95th Cub

Racine Bombers
VI.18

Broken Bat Baseball
My three full seasons here, I've seen it from a few perspectives. Two seasons ago in my LL VI league, the West leader had some large, comfortable lead while my team didn't win the East so much as survive it. Last season in LL V, my boys finished 5th in the East, and got relegated despite a better record than 2/3 of the West. Back in LL VI this year, my boys lead the East by as many games as the last place team in the West trails their leader. Reminds me of my MLB The Show franchise :D

It's kinda like Wisconsin weather...if you don't like it, wait til next season, it'll change.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
In the OP's case, it is a little more systemic. V.15 is fed by ... not sure of the right word ... notorious? infamous? VI.29 East. The division has been half bot since the dawn of time. It features one of BB's loveable loser franchises - Charlotte. Think Newtman once called Charlotte the biggest challenge in BB (or something like that - apologies if I am misremembering).

The discrepancy works itself by IV, as IV.8 is pretty balanced. I don't see V.15 West as disproportionately strong - teams aren't winning that division by 1-2 games and then smashing the level above by 20. Last season's V.15 West champ won by 18 games and is mid-pack in IV. I don't think teams are being blocked.

A team's focus should be vertical, not horizontal.

Btw - this seems a good opportunity to tip a cap to cqk. North Port seems to be firing on all cylinders. Turning that franchise around has been a massive task requiring skill and extraordinary patience. Well done!

Previous Page | Show All |