Help

Forum >> Help >> Robb gets robbed   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
https://brokenbat.org/game/5428890

Can someone help me with why Robb got shelled? Hook 2, 90 pitch count everything else set to the triangle. I had a full staff with no injuries
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
"If Current Pitcher's Pitch Count or Hook Settings exceeded - If Close Game (trailing by no more than 4 runs [or Smallest RD] or leading by no more than 5 runs [or Largest RD])

earned run (Childers)
unearned run - (Shank)
earned run - (Jaramillo) - hook #1 met; #2 exceeded

but

3 total runs exceeds hook and someone was on base when that happened so apparently engine doesnt count someone on base already.

earned run (Giordano) - both hooks exceeded (earned run + new baserunner) but happened on same play and at that point 5 runs down.

When Giordano scored it would have been 8-3. So team was trailing more than 4 runs when his hook was exceeded so he continued.

So, seems a 5 run deficit was too big to pull him in the 2nd or 3rd, but too small to leave him in until he got 90 pitches. That I have no clue on. But does not appear to be much engine abuse here

Updated Thursday, September 19 2024 @ 5:26:22 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Lost cause game. The manager leaves in the current pitcher to avoid draining the entire bullpen, which would lead to even more games lost.

Previous Page | Show All |