Raleigh Wildcats
V.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks! that helps
durhambulls

Raleigh Wildcats
V.1

Broken Bat Baseball
good luck this next season!! Did anyone win their world series? Im so happy, i did!!

Updated Friday, April 23 2021 @ 1:29:10 pm PDT
durhambulls

Raleigh Wildcats
V.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I am struggling this season. Any tips?
rlawrence

Bath Shipbuilders
V.5

Broken Bat Baseball
It's only 4 games. 156 to go, hard to tell if you're really struggling yet.

I would go try to land a legit ace though, your pitching seems a bit thin.

I'd also look for replacements for Reardon and Araujo.

a. I wouldn't pay 3 mill for a SS that can only field (you have a young, cheap guy that can do that) b. Araujo is good for 20 bombs, but his OBP is only .260. That tanks his value for me
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Your doing better than me ;)
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
VI.31

Broken Bat Baseball
As ever, I find myself in that unusual situation of having like... 8 or 9 pitchers who has the stamina to be a starter, but I only feel good about maybe 2 or 3 of them, and I don't feel certain of who else to put in. Had to drop an old, sharply declining veteran and it's really throwing things off.

So yeah... I'd kill to get whatever devastating judgment someone has on my SP, LR and MR list.

Between my completely unpredictable ace, a 33-year old, two decent pitchers who just give way too many flyballs, a youngster who's done well in relief but with little starting statistics and the rest apart from those, I am already stumped. Spring training did not help me.
durhambulls

Raleigh Wildcats
V.1

Broken Bat Baseball
im not doing well either, 0-10 is my record
durhambulls

Raleigh Wildcats
V.1

Broken Bat Baseball
im stuck any tips??
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
It can take a while to rebuild a team. In your position I'd be looking at the big picture (future). Might be time to move on from some of the 30+ guys, and pickup some FAs with upside.

Overall your pitching isn't doing too hot. Worth looking at the park to see if its set up well for your team. A lot of your pitchers have no tools. Ko may have been good once, but he has aged considerably and no longer has any tools. Try to find some guys with the potential to get to at least 17 in one tool (Velocity, CoS, Movement). Control is great, but its batting practice meatballs without an accompanying tool. Scout some of the top league teams to see what they prioritize for their pitching staffs.
durhambulls

Raleigh Wildcats
V.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks!!

Previous Page | Show All |