Help

Forum >> Help >> Team   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Toon Squad

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Luck may have a role there too. Players have their ups and downs, and the RNG may be less in your favor.
wieditor

Sunrise Octopuses
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I have the same question. Obviously my pitching has not performed to expectations. But what else needs to be done with this team?

Thanks!
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@wieditor
My team is completely upside down compared to last season. My pitching staff gets spanked and my staff's whip is up between .3-.4 over their historical performance. Additionally, my previously anemic offense from last year is winning me games. I may have more home runs by the allstar break than all of last season. I did add power but I didn't think that much. It appears that our league has become a hitters league with the influx of teams this year. The difference is crazy.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its a little early in the season to be judging player performance. I have a number of players performing horribly and a few guys with crazy good stats. I'd wait a couple more weeks (real-time) before cutting bait on anyone.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
@farmer- at least part of your problem is the fact that your bullpen is overworked. Could be because you need to adjust pitch counts and hooks for your starters and add another bullpen arm. Or could be because your starting pitchers are horrendous and you need to upgrade them.
wieditor

Sunrise Octopuses
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
My frustration comes from having good pitching, which should have some success against even the better hitting teams. While it isn't the best starting rotation, those five guys should be all in the 3s/low 4s in ERA.

I know my lineup isn't as strong but I built my pitching from the ground up and now have to change course. My payroll is very light but another 20 games like this will see some big-time payroll cuts.

Such is life. At least the guys are leading the cup standings thus far.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
@wieditor- your pitching is top notch and they have awesome FIPs. Seems like they've been a bit unlicky, but if they are groundball pitchers, you don't have a ton of range in your infielders.
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can't my stupid catcher stay healthy?
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
@Benchwarmer - catchers in real life take days off and are generally more prone to injury. I think the game does a great job simulating that.
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's early in the season, so don't expect everyone to put up the same numbers they are right now all season long... especially if it's drastically different from last season's performance

Previous Page | Show All |