Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> World Classic   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If you have a lot of US players, then you really don't have to check to see if they made it unless they have ~117 SI (or realistically more than that). Same with Mexico and Canada.
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think Lance Lynn should be on Team USA...but I am biased.

Updated Tuesday, December 6 2016 @ 3:16:08 pm PST
Crazy Li

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had 2 players for Japan... one pitched a single out and the other never touched the field. Sadly, that ends their World Classic appearance chances as Japan was upset by Italy in the first round :/

Also surprising is that Canada got knocked out in the first round.
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
My man Igor Polakoff just pitched a series-clinching classic to propel Russia to the second round. It was a convincing audition to re-install him in my rotation, which has some holes anyway.
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
My player has made the Mexico roster 3 times now, but this is the first year He's been in the starting 9. He managed to get on as a DH... and has the worst batting average on the team. Hopefully it's just a cold spot and the coach doesn't bench him again.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Wow...Italy took Japan to five games. Korea and Dominican Republic with some big wins. And Puerto Rico with a huge win versus Canada.

Round 2 -- looks like Puerto Rico vs. Dominican Republic is probably the best match-up.

Steve
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Crazy Li, you may want to take a second look at that. Japan won the series against Italy 3-2, and are up against Taiwan in the second round.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Italy was so close to an upset.
And Jamaica was absolutely sensational against Nicaragua.

For some reason my little ducky Park haven't played a single inning for Korea despite being their best pitcher at the previous WC and remaining their third best at the current one... :/
iladel90

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm nowhere near having a player at the levels needed but hopefully someday I will be.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
And Korea is out. Their selection was beyond ridiculous. Zack Morris and his Aussie teammates thoroughly pointed it out to their manager.

Park is pretty puzzled about being left on the bench as well and is pondering taking Russian citizenship and changing his name to Victor Duck.

Updated Wednesday, December 7 2016 @ 10:13:33 am PST

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page