Help

Forum >> Help >> manger   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok so I have a manager that I feel isn't really helping my players develop i have had him for just a few days but I have had problems with players not developing so I am wondering is it a glitch or is it the manager.

thanks for all the good advise and help
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
oh and i can't really sign a new manager because there aren't to many to choose from who can help teach the game.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Training updates only happen on Friday, so you won't see anything until Friday. Only some players will "pop" skill updates, but all players at training. Its just that they gain in small increments and it doesn't show the change until the full round number changes.

You have one of the old style managers. He will be 10s across the board forever. New style managers reveal their skill over the course of about 5 seasons, but are fully effective as soon as you hire them.

It worth searching on the board for a manager who can train better. Anyone who doesn't have negative reputations at training will likely be better.

Just search for guys with a minimum 10 in all training fields. Then sort by experience and check out the guys with 0 experience. This guy for instance is better at training than the guy you have. But you can probably find better if you spend some time searching through the available managers.
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thanks for letting me know
gocubs16

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok so i found this guy

http://brokenbat.org/manager/3630

the only problem is it says he is a poor teacher to the game does that matter if a manager is a poor teacher to the game

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page