Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Lineup Bug- No League Default   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I currently dont have a "default" lineup option for league. the one that is listed as my "league default" is my "spring available" which I can alter but I cannot name.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The default is supposed to be "Spring"; you don't have a "Spring" option in the drop down? Do you have a "-" option? That is supposed to be the same thing as "Spring". If you just leave/set games to "-" it should use your Spring lineup.
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry, I should have clarified. I mean when making lineups. there is no DEFAULT lineup anymore. the one that is named default. the one that my game naturally defaults for league play is the SPRING AVAILABLE line up. I understand the schedule line up selection, I was talking about on the actual line up pages.
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
unknown.png
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks...I see the issue. I will try to resolve it. I think it's just listing the default lineup (4th lineup) as spring available too...but it obviously shouldn't.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I think it's fixed now.

Is it possible that you deleted the default lineup? I have removed that option for the default lineups now.

Steve
rivalmejr

Hillsboro Pikas
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I wouldnt be surprised if I accidently deleted the lineup. Would explain how it happened

Previous Page | Show All |