Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Losing   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What can I improve to stop losing to the worst team in my division?
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
There is the odd weakness here or there but your batting seems strong enough; your infield defense is OK. I would look at the outfield, your best fielder should be at CF.

But to be brutally honest your pitching looks weak. Your starters have enough stamina but are light on pitching skills. The only good one, and he is really good, is your closer. Sakei, Trujillo and Rogers don't look good enough to me. Stone and Schmitt might be OK, but the rest are fairly marginal.

As guide add their numbers for velocity, movement, change-up and control; the higher the better. Just look for pitchers better than what you have.

Assuming that being in Div VI means money is tight you need to find some bargain pitchers better than those in your line-up. There were some but I couldn't see many ready made pitchers so you may need to find some discarded younger prospects who have potential that has not been developed.

If money isn't a problem sign some older players with higher values, you might get a season or tow out of them in the lower divisions.

Good luck

Sweetness

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
One of my best pitchers is in AAA because he is injured.He is also my best pitcher.
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Try to find some older pitchers to fill the holes who are cheap, 1 million and under. Then get some high potential young pitchers to develop. I have done the following. Love seeing the skill increases every Friday. Can't wait for them tone MLB ready. But when you're in division 6 it's low salary, high potential.

Previous Page | Show All |