Help

Forum >> Help >> Training Question   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jetsrock48

Davenport Cobras
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
When the training is applied (Friday I believe) are the stats that owners choose applied to all players in the minor leagues or just the few that are shown on the 'training' page?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The focus Primary / Secondary Training selections are applied to all players. Some players that have hit the maximum of their training potential wouldn't actually improve, but most minor leaguers will.

Most weekly improvements don't amount to a full level, so they are not listed on the training page.

Also, the training focus is only a small bonus on top of overall training - all skills are actually trained every week.

Steve
Crunchtime

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
'Most don't amount to a full level'. Wait, there's such a thing as 9.3 Hitting instead of full numbers? It only shows on the training page if it clicks over to the next full number?
Vindicator

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My understanding is that it works as if each stat has its own "experience bar" sort of. Each week during training all stats receive some amount of "experience" and when a stat gets enough to "level up" thats when we see it result in a stat increase in the training.

I could be wrong but thats how i always understood it.
Crunchtime

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That sounds like what I'm hearing. O.k...that kinda changes things. I figured if they didn't get a point, they didn't get anything. Interesting.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
That sounds like what I'm hearing. O.k...that kinda changes things. I figured if they didn't get a point, they didn't get anything. Interesting.

Most skills (unless full potential has been reached) will increase each week. Only a portion of those increases (those resulting in an increase to the next whole level) will be reported.

Steve
Celtics

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do position players train on speed?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Let me just say, that with some skills, there is very little room for improvement. Training & experience wouldn't necessarily help you get a lot faster.

Steve
inhaleabattle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In Spring Training, is there more improvement periods or still just once a week?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Just once a week -- the big advantage is that you can play your minor league players in the spring training games and they can get big league experience that they would otherwise not get.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |