Help

Forum >> Help >> Ballpark   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dhoni007

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I cannot modify my ballpark. I'm at 48k now in league 6. Any suggestions?? I read that modifications can be made till 20 days after owner transfer, not sure if in game days or real life days.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The season has started, so the next opportunity to change you ballpark will be after this season. However, if you concentrate on your roster, you should be able to win a significant number of games against the bot teams around you in league VI, and then, 48k may actually not be such a bad ballpark size. I inherited a 55k stadium in league VI, and although I only had a little over half a season to turn things around, that stadium size turned out profitable that very season.
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The modification of the park is one of the things I still have no clear. You say that I'm not able to improve my park till the end of the season?
A had a 38k park and I improve it to 50k a few hours ago. But I don't know how much it cost.
I clicked on improve it to 50k but I though that anfter the modification, the game was going to give me an estimation, as in other games as hattrick or maxithlon, but it improved it at that moment.
Now when I click on my ballpark it tells it has a 50,000 capacity
pleflar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Unlike HT or other games, changing the size of your stadium in BB does not cost you anything at the moment of construction. Instead you only pay weekly upkeep for the stadium with higher costs for more seats.

If you're a new manager, less than 20 days after sign up, you should still be able to change your stadium capacity. If not then you'll have to wait until the next off season.
PirataCuenca

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
And what about change location, name or colours of the team? does it have any interference or degradation in supporters morale or in their attendance to the stadium?
in games such hattrick, if you change your location you have a percentage of decrease in your supporters.
Maybe I would change my name or colours, but still don't know if it will produce a decreasesing of my supporters
pleflar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
No, changing name and location don't influence fan mood/attendance for your club. But I don't think you'll be able to change location until next off season, maybe the same with your team name but you might be able to change that now.

You should be able to change colors now, I think, and it will have no impact on fan mood.

Updated Wednesday, October 29 2014 @ 11:25:54 am PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sigh, I may have underestimated demand for my team. I've sold out every cup and league game so far at 40k seats.

Previous Page | Show All |