Help

Forum >> Help >> New Managers?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Anyone know when new managers are created? Have they already been added to the manager pool? Are they generally created in certain age ranges (35-45 for instance), or are they distributed across all ages?
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
They are added in the season flip, I think I saw the event "Refresh manager pool" or something similar. So newly added managers are already available.
Their age looks random, oldest I saw was 65, youngest around 37.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I remember seeing it in the events log. Although maybe not as many good ones as last year. Or nothing good enough to replace my current manager.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah I looked through a few hundred managers but didn't see any really good managers. A few above average guys, but no one I was ready to pull the trigger on.

They do seem to be spread out in age, and they appear randomly on the board, so there isn't an easy way to pick out the new guys from the chafe that was left on the board last year.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I actually looked through all available managers, and there were no particular gems. The only reason I picked a new one was because he is 14 years younger than my previous one with the same scouting report.

Previous Page | Show Page |