Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Rotation didn’t progress   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
crash_davis

Williston Pioneers
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
First league game started SP5, second game SP1, third game went to my spot starter because it tried pitching SP1 again
EchoBravo34

Sioux City Catfish
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably not a bug. The 5th starter is typically the first starter of the league games because of the 4 cup games prior. I can't tell why the spot starter was used by the AI for game 3, but there may have been an injury or the normal starter may have had too much fatigue to start.
crash_davis

Williston Pioneers
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
No, I understand that my first league game should begin with my SP5. I've played 4 cup games (SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4) and 4 league games (SP5, SP1, SP2*, SP3*), so my next que'ed pitcher should be SP4, but if you look at my pitching rotation, it has SP3 next up. After my second league game, it looks like they tried to pitch my SP1 again instead of my SP2 (who also hadn't pitched all season. I had let one of my younger relievers start a Cup game, so it wasn't a fatigue or injury issue). So because my SP1 had just pitched 8 innings, obviously he was too fatigued to pitch on 0 days rest and my SS got the call.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I've seen this pop up on occasion. Good news is that it seems to be rare.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Might want to reset your rotation just to be on the safe side.

Previous Page | Show All |