Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Pitcher's Record displayed in Upcoming Games   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Appreciate your effort but just doesn't look natural

Any chance that more than just the previous scores will be listed?
3 games??
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually Steve, the current format is a lot better. I just said to get rid of it earlier because I was too lazy to think of how to make it look less sloppy. One thing though. If you go to the League page before the in progress games sim, it shows the same starting pitcher for the In Progress and Upcoming. If you already know that, I apologize. Just thought I'd mention it. And if you fixed it, great! :) Anyway, the main point was the positive: the updated format looks MUCH better. Thanks for the hard work you always put in!
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the format as it is at this point. Any more info and the page will get a bit too crowded imo.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah I like it as is. The only tweak would be to fix the IE display so it looks like it does in all the other browsers.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Actually Steve, the current format is a lot better. I just said to get rid of it earlier because I was too lazy to think of how to make it look less sloppy. One thing though. If you go to the League page before the in progress games sim, it shows the same starting pitcher for the In Progress and Upcoming. If you already know that, I apologize. Just thought I'd mention it. And if you fixed it, great! :) Anyway, the main point was the positive: the updated format looks MUCH better. Thanks for the hard work you always put in!

Okay...I'm looking into a way to fix that now.

Thanks,

Steve

Updated Saturday, August 1 2015 @ 8:29:48 am PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I think this is fixed now. If the current games are still in progress, then the starting pitcher hasn't been advanced. So that needed to be done manually for the future games on the right side.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Ack...still not right!

Steve
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
And then
It shows an injured P starting so I don't know if it's possible to show "unknown" until the rotation has been updated
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Or, if there's a spot starter or long reliever already in the rotation, display them.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...made some more improvement. Injuries are marked. If the team has a cup series coming up, then the next start is listed as TBD. In progress game fix is still in there

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |