Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Season rollover Christmas delay   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
A warning, though:
At the moment I'm writing this message, the salaries shown are still last year's.
They will change soon.
Please, be careful
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
New salaries haven't been computed yet.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't see a training 0 happening in the events anymore... Does that mean we won't see the reduction in our older player's abilities until next Friday?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Blast....Time Warner Cable outage has temporary halted 2021 season setup. Schedule will be out soon hopefully.

Steve
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Training update 0 is in the past. The players have declined, it's just the red arrows that are not visible.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Off-Season Processing Complete!

The season flip is complete and new schedules are out. There appears to be some issue with the change arrows, so I’m investigating that. If you wish to relocate or change teams, you can do this now. Stadium changes are also open. The world classic will start on Wednesday and you can follow it using the World Classic link on the left-side navigation panel. Spring training starts on Friday, so please set your spring lineups and pitching before then. My apologies for the rockiness of the off-season this year – it was due to a number of factors (overlapping Christmas, TWC Internet outage, introduction of the World Classic etc.). Appreciate everyone’s understanding.
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I can't relocate, the button is still inactive.

Thanks
Gambler

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It seems finances haven't updated either.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Finances are updated now.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Bumber... I wish I knew which skills my old guys lost...

Previous Page | Show All |