Team: Tucson Stallions [ID #553]
Tucson, AZ (Southwest)
Rank: #588 - Rating: 61.41
Blue & Black
Mar 14 2048: Julián Montes
Jan 15 2048: Julián Montes
was selected to the national team of Guatemala
Nov 04 2047: Brandon Hurd
was awarded the Cy Young award.
Jul 21 2047: Hyun Shik Park
was signed as a free agent.
Jul 09 2047: Team relinquished by dudeperfect23456
Apr 10 2047: Team acquired by dudeperfect23456
Apr 07 2047: Armando Espinoza
Apr 07 2047: Jack Richmond
Apr 07 2047: Steve Lucas
was signed as a free agent.
Mar 14 2047: Marshall Cole
Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Pct: .000 Last10: 0-0 Streak: -
Ave: 0.0 - 0.0 RS: 0 RA: 0 DIFF: 0
[0 | Still Alive]
Mar 20 2036: 2036 Outlook
- by Jaybrams on May 21st, 2018
After the promotional success in Div V in 2035, the Mesquite Stallions are looking to stay afloat in a tough IV.4 league for 2036.
Roster Outlook - Position Players:
The core of the team looks bright with 24 year old SS Luis Soria
looks to build on a ROY campaign in 2035. Corey Weems
appears ready to come into his own and hit his prime, while Raul Franco
continues to produce year in and year out.
While we did not land any big free-agent waiver claims, we did shore up our depth with the acquisitions of 1B Victor Connelly
and OF Byung Ho Seu
. Both are expected to platoon in their respective positions, though both may win the full time starting job outright.
Overall, Def may continue to be an issue and I expect a few veterans to drop off in production, but the improvements from the young guns should keep our offense moving forward.
Roster Outlook - Pitchers:
On the pitching side of things, a late acquisition Joo Won Kim
should help solidify the bullpen even further along side mid-season 2035 pick ups Joel Hawkins and Damon Ignacio, moves that ultimately helped the Stallions fight back from 3rd place and secure promotion last season.
Most of the staff is aging, and with very little in the pipeline our biggest concern for 2036 will be managing the staff in a "bend-but-don't-break" manner. We've shifted a few roles around from last season in hopes of creating the best match-up at any given time.
- We will fight to remain in Div IV, but expect to land safely in 4th place to avoid relegation.
- Our Cup Draw is favorable for a 2nd place finish behind Whittier, though the Kodiak Kings will not go quietly. A 3rd place finish in group play would be disappointing, but very realistic.
Jul 28 2035: New Ownership Plan of Attack
- by Jaybrams on April 8th, 2018
1. Improve Farm System. It's thin. We have little future right now.
2. Improve Pitching staff. We're set in the late innings and pretty solid in the rotation for now, need to shore up the mid inning relief.
3. Improve defense. We're last in the league in fielding percentage, giving away an unearned run on average every other game. A lot of the team were never given a chance in their best fielding position, so we'll be experimenting with the defensive line up for a while.
Onward and upward.
Jan 15 2034: Mustangs on a roll!!
- by CROOCROO on October 7th, 2017
The mustangs have moved up two league levels in the last two seasons ever since CrooCroo took over ownership of the Mustangs!! "We are going to be number #1 of all broken bat teams!! Maybe not today or tomorrow. We are going no where from up and we can not be stopped!!" Says CrooCroo. The Mustangs join the level 4 League with high hopes of another championship this 2034 season. GO MUSTANGS!!!
Jul 09 2032: NEW MANAGEMENT OLD NEW BALL TEAM!!!
- by CROOCROO on June 19th, 2017
GET READY!! HERE COMES THE MUSTANGS!!!