Baseball Forum

Forum >> Baseball >> 2017 World Baseball Classic   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, he's pitching for Team Canada. I think he's 41 and a lot leaner than I remember. Has he lost the glasses too?

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Lox to advance: How Israel's WBC team engineered the greatest Jewish miracle since the oil burned for eight days

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Canada and Mexico struggling. USA 1-1...I think they need to win to advance.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
USA beats Canada to move into round #2....pitching actually has been strong.

Steve
Krakonico

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
#PlatanoPower Dominicans make runs in the inning they f***ing want

That's a meme that is running throw Dominicans social pages, and as a proud Dominican, I can say that those two last games against USA and Colombia, had put my nerves up.

#DominicanosCampeonesWBC

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like it's the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, United States and Japan as the final four in Dodger Stadium.

Over the weekend, the games were at Petco Park in San Diego. I was at the SD Zoo with the kids on Sunday and there were a lot of folks with WBC gear on. I think they were getting good attendance at the games. I'm not sure it's getting much TV viewership though.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Looks like it's United States versus Puerto Rico in the finals tomorrow.

Steve
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
The US victory is what this thing needed years ago. It also needs to be on a bigger network. Wouldn't selling the US rights to ESPN/ABC make up for the budget shortfall? Hopefully the Classic continues...
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Good to see real life has caught up to Broken Bat, at last. Bet the USA is looking forward to pulling off a whole string of WBC titles. ;)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The was a pretty dominating game last night, especially the pitching (Marcus Stroman was dominating for six innings).

There seems like a lot of push back from the MLB clubs....I don't know what the future of the World Baseball Classic is.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |