FAQ

Forum >> FAQ >> Need some advice on the starting pitcher and the bullpen   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ayj911

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I found that my starters were always able to hold the score, but when the relay pitcher came on, they were always beaten up.too many hit,too many walks,and too many score.

As a new player, I don't have enough pitchers on my roster.So I often choose pitchers with Velocity(15+) but some defects as starters, such as movement or control.and let them pitch 75-80,they don't lose too many score.

Then there are SET LR MR CLR. I usually choose pitchers with average skills. Their Velocity is usually very ordinary. When they come in to pitch, they always get too much hit and lose score. This is very disturbing.

So what I want to know is what skills are more important for relay pitchers to make sure they are not easily destroyed by batters.Or is there something wrong with my pitching strategy ? or is it just that my pitcher is too weak?Are there any standards for reference?Like the minimum value of every pitch skill.

By the way, forgive me for my poor English. Most of the contents are translated by software
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Here is a link to an older thread that discussed that topic: http://brokenbat.org/forum/0/2/4415

This FAQ Forum isn't followed by many folks. I'd suggest asking questions in the Help Forum.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Face In The Basin

Do Not Feed The Alligators ..they will bite you

Updated Wednesday, November 17 2021 @ 4:04:00 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |