Baseball Forum

Forum >> Baseball >> 2020 Draft   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Very excited about the draft. Not by my TV tonight, but have it pvr’d.

Jays probably take a college arm again. Linked to Meyer. Hancock maybe on the radar. Be interesting if Veen was still on the board when they picked.
jamanys

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
hi it's my first MLB draft ! i support Milwaukee (in major part because i'm support Bucks (shame on me)). did you know a place where i can foud every player who are potentialy get drafted ?
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Hehe. No shame cheering for the Bucks. :)

I'm a little late answering. Some of the good sites where you can read about prospects require a subscription. Fangraphs is a nice one that's free.

Brewers got UCLA OF Garrett Richard's with their first choice. Interesting pick. Suggestions out there that he would have gone higher if he wasn't diabetic.

I really didn't see Martin sliding to the Jays. Even tho Baltimore was rumored to be trying some under slot strategy I still thought Martin and Lacy would go 3-4 and the Jays would get Meyer.

Martin would appear to be a nice compliment to the Jay's young core. Toronto got college arms with their next 2 picks. Looks like they did well.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Reds select HS OF Austin Hendrick (LHH). Has the speed and arm for CF. Elite power. Checks all the boxes for today's game (exit velocity, launch angle). Reds didn't reach (slotted 10-13).
jamanys

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
thnk you seca, i check fangraph and it's pretty nice (european sport don't have that). and yes i have look some Garrett mitchell's hilight but don't found what is his ETA.

Previous Page | Show All |