Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Pitchet not pulled   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
lmartins6746

Asheville Aces
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Hook set to 6 let. Francis stayed in after giving up 6 ER. He should have been pulled after the the 2 run double in the second.

https://brokenbat.org/game/4698219
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@martin--per the game manual

Basically, the pitcher is replaced if either of the following conditions are true:

- 2 * Earned Runs > Hook
- Total Runs + Base Runners > Hook

i am not sure you met either of these conditions...yes, you had given up 6 runs by the 4th inning, but with no baserunners thereafter your starter would stay in. I didn't review the game play by play to see if there were any runners after 6 were scored.

lmartins6746

Asheville Aces
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
All runs were earned so 2* ER = 12 which is much more than the hook of 6.

Even after the last of the 6 ER were surrendered he walked the bases loaded before getting out of the inning. He would go on to allow 2 more base runners before being pulled when he hit his pitch limit after the 7th inning.

PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Check your 1st inning for relievers. If your SET pitchers aren't coming in until the 8th, then not having your LR and MR1 available due to fatigue would make that happen (not sure who the MR2 was since Stephens just came up). Or if they are set to "triangle" then a 6-1 game wouldn't trigger the SETs to come in. If you didn't score in the top of the 8th to make it a 4-run game, Francs may have kept going...

Best to manually set 1st innings than to leave it up to the AI, imo.

Good luck!
lmartins6746

Asheville Aces
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
ah ok. So Luna (LR) and Corbett (MR) were both Moderate fatigue for that game (due to poor start in previous game). So that explains it. I'll tweak the settings.

Previous Page | Show All |