Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Result and Box Scores doesn't match   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
So, presumably this is related to the server going down somehow, but the only of my games for yesterday that got simulated, there is a complete discrepancy of the results.

The website information says I won 5-2 and adjusts the W/L of both pitchers accordingly.

However, the simulation/box score instead says I lost 0-3 and accordingly adjusts the W/L differently.

I can not see atm which of the two results is the correct one, but it's... Uh... Very odd. The League page says I won my last game, but it also says that of my opponent, as we are both on a win streak. I don't know what's gone wrong here, but something has gone wrong.

Updated Wednesday, April 6 2022 @ 1:56:38 am PDT
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Quick update:

Issue still shows. Simulation printout calculates as if it's an 0-3 loss for me, all other website info says I won 5-2. I can no longer see if both teams have been credited with wins on the league table, so no idea on that.

In the end, it's one game, and not a huge deal, but it should probably be looked into at some point. If it turned out some weird mishap impacted promotion or relegation, it'd suck for whoever it hits.

Personally, I'll be fine. I think I'm going down this year anyway.
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Tidbit: We were 40-40 at ASB as we should since 80 games are played prior. But I looked at some of my coaches and they are "41-40". Phantom game?
Ken_Kennilworth

Charleston Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@JV

well, so what data is used to determine division championship?

data / results as be the daily standings and schedule

or the box scores?

the only fairness i can see in this is that miscalculations can happen to anyone, so we all share the same risk of being nosed out of a championship or into demotion

Previous Page | Show All |