Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> SP Skipped, Double Game?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tamale

Concord Jets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I just noticed a strange occurrence in one of my league games. I checked the result of Game 2 (Sep 18) and was surprised to see my LR get the start. Maybe an injury? Or fatigue issues?

But then I checked my pitching screen, and was shocked to see my #3 starter apparently healthy, but with full fatigue suggestive of starting and pitching a full start. Game logs appear to show that both pitchers played separate games on Sep 18, but clicking the score line from De Angelis’s start links to Kaplan’s game. Am I going mad, or is this a bug? My hitters seem also to have been credited stats from De Angelis’s game in their game log, but the standings reflect Kaplan’s. For example, Galli apparently went 0-4, but the linked game above has him 2-5.

De Angelis
Kaplan
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I will look into this. I've seen it happen once or twice before (over many seasons).

The hosting server has been really slow and inconsistent lately -- I hope this isn't a result of that.

Games are normally processed as entire SQL transactions, so there shouldn't be partial updates of a games, but if there is a server issue -- maybe something funky can happen?

Steve
tamale

Concord Jets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for the reply Steve, I figure it might have been something to do with the server, although I am no expert. It's not a major issue and I've never seen it happen before, so no worries. And it doesn't seem to have affected the league standings anyway, since I apparently lost both games, haha. Thanks for all that you do on the site.

Previous Page | Show All |