Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Lineups: backups missing or not saved   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I have used a league and spring default then created a cup default. To the best of my knowledge the spring default was used. None of the the lineups have any backups. I know all did, and all were saved successfully at one point.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
So you're saying that you created a cup default lineup and when you defaulted it, you got a spring type default??

Also there are no backups with that lineup?

FYI...maybe this needs different terms, but when you default a lineup, it doesn't copy the spring or league default, it uses the AI default. I have yet to implement the copy lineup function.

Steve

Updated Saturday, April 24 2021 @ 11:01:24 pm PDT
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I appreciate the work you put into these features, Steve. Thank you for doing them.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Here Here!
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Mine are working Steve I even tested it 2twice "Great Work" Steve...
Gonna test different lineups next 2 games also.
bilbo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Sunday, April 25 2021 @ 4:59:12 pm PDT
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve, to clarify, I didn't use the default lineup as recommended by the system. I updated the existing spring and league defaults disassociated the cup default from the league default by unchecking the box. I then created a third lineup and checked the relevant cup default box so I now had three

For each of these I selected the players and batting order as I wanted them and backup players for each position. I believe the starters are as I set them up but the backups have disappeared since and are now blank.

Unfortunately I can't remember precisely when I made the change (although it was probably Friday before spring training began) and I assume I first noticed they were missing when I logged this bug.

My understanding from your news post is that you wanted all errors reporting so I don't know why some felt the need to make me feel like a small unappreciative **** for did long so. It's a bug not a complaint. I have been playing the game for years and fully appreciate what you do as I have expressed many times before.
wick

Bayonne Bleeders
VI.30

Broken Bat Baseball
@crackit not sure what comments about you you’re referring to, but I certainly didn’t mean anything like that about you. I was just chiming into give appreciation to Steve. No problems here.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Apologies. Nothing toward you, Crackit. I mistook this for that longer thread on the lineup feature when I posted.

Previous Page | Show All |