Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Two-Way Player   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
mrprogamer2020

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had an idea to make two-way player. We can make this only from a pitcher or a batter with a potential more than 15 (Round #1 Draft Picks only so Round #2 potential 15 won't work). Then for those players, we can add an option for the player to learn pitching or batting. Just a new idea to have an option to see batting and pitching in the league section for their stats. And also, the player loses like 1 or 2 potential points if they become 2-way.

Hopefully, the idea works I don't know if it is possible but that is just my idea.
nxck98

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

I'd love to see players able to pitch/bat. Sometimes for fun, I search for pitcher free agents with a minimum hitting of 8, and there's some in the game that have hitting stats over 8. I'd love to see Ohtani type players in the game; it might be hard to integrate into the game however.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think you understand what POT is. Its just a total of their SI cap in each ability (+/- some fuzziness). Its a calculation, not a variable. So it doesn't make sense to add/subtract from it.

If we wanted to do two way players why would we limit it to certain POTs or draft rounds? I would say every player or no player. Given pitchers have hitting (and vice versa); its just hidden. Make it not hidden and allow people to put players in any position.

Not saying I endorse two way players, but it would just be removing some limitations and showing some currently hidden ratings. No funky playing with POT or SI.

Updated Saturday, November 13 2021 @ 2:22:54 pm PST

Previous Page | Show All |