Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Search for Free Agents By Their Stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
nxck98

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the current system of searching for free agents/waiver players, bit I believe searching for a pitcher by their ERA or a hitter by their batting average would be a great inclusion to the game. It would show the player's history, and whether or not they can be depended upon to produce for a new team. This would especially be useful for signing pitchers, who tend to be far more inconsistent than hitters. Thus, having the option to search for a player by their stats would be great for the game.
geigerted

Queens Park Rangers
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 I would dearly love to be able to do this.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Not sure what the lift would be, but I could see value in this. A couple thoughts.

- Stats don't mean much outside of LL and assignment (majors vs AAA vs Rookie). Would be nice to be able to have LL and assignment shown on the results list.

- Would this search current, season, overall stats? I'd probably be most interested in overall numbers at their current level, but I could see others being of value as well.

- Possibly a way to just search at a specific assignment? AAA stats are often the most valuable to me. I'd love it if I could just search waivers based on AAA stats (even if they haven't been in AAA for 10 years).
mrprogamer2020

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1,
Really tough to find good players quickly using the filter options.

Off topic, but does anyone know if there are a certain number of votes to get something to be I guess "put into the game?"
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the idea, even if you could just select a stat to add to the other filters like hitting, bat control, etc. OPS>700 for example and then major league or minor league.

Previous Page | Show All |