Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Individual Game Line-Ups   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
So if iam correct you can have 3 lefty 3 righty lineups like I do with 1 Spring and ✓box lineups will play in games for Cup, League, & Spring is this how it works Steve???
El jefe

Urbana Cubs
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Rather than the schedule page refreshing every time I make a lineup selection, can you implement an "Update" functionality, whereby I can select lineups for multiple games (e.g., select my "Cup" lineup for 4 cup games) and then just click "Update"?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That would be nice. I was also getting a little annoyed with the constant updating. Plus it pushes you back to the top of the page.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
On the cup line up, would it be possible to have an option for the players stats displayed to be the cup stats rather than league?
wuggla

VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 @JJNZ Cup statistics for cups lineup?
wuggla

VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
@Steve I got how lineup works now thanks it works now also love the box score show witch lineup I used.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If not an "update" button, maybe creative use of anchors would help. So at least we don't have to scroll down every time the page reloads?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
>On the cup line up, would it be possible to have an option for the players stats displayed to be the cup stats rather than league?

But cup statistics are meaningless...since they are against a variety of competition.

Also, what do display if the cup and league lineup is the same.

Steve
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Fair point - just that a couple of my guys are only in the cup line up, so I have no stats at all when they are set in the line up - me being lazy I know!

Maybe a drop down box to display cup/league/both stats? But if difficult then no drama to leave as is. Cheers
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Lineup Selection
Deadwood: Default [option #3]
Denver: The Kids [option #7]

Thank you for this QOL (quality of life) addition. Seems the names of the individual game lineups are being printed in the box score now.

Now people know the front office thinking from Denvy...;)

Previous Page | Show All |