Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Bunting   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I know there was talk before about bunting with 2 strikes. I Know Steve said it was something he was looking into. Seeing it happen in a game today. I was wondering if it was still being looked into or if it was something that was supposed to be fixed?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, its still on the list of things to do. In general, I make changes to the game engine (as opposed to the site as a whole), in batches, because it requires more testing and verification.

Steve
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you sir.
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is crazy! Had it happen to me twice in my first game today. What really makes it stupid is that it happened both times in the same inning!
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Had moved my whole team to - on bunting hoping to stop this. After still seeing it happen. Just changed everyone to -- setting. Last step is to take bunt away from the team all together.

My manager use's it way more than I like to see it. But shouldn't have to take it away as an option from the team.

Something else I have noticed. Why is it on a hit and run with a strikeout we do not see the base runner advance to the next base or be thrown out? Always just a strike out and the runner stays at the base they were at. Hit and run means as soon as the pitcher starts into his motion that the base runner starts running. Which means there has to be an outcome at the next base of either out or safe!

Updated Saturday, January 4 2014 @ 4:50:53 pm PST
nobodyjones

Seattle Rickey
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
SB & CS on Hit & Runs,
Tagging up on non SF,
SB after a pitch,
Pick offs,

Previous Page | Show All |