Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Teams to have succesively promoted from d5 to legends   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yea, Div.9 to Legends
AmUnRA

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
sorry my team did it - from VI (2005) to legends (2011) in 7 seasons and from V to legends league win in 5 straight 2007-2011
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
I forgot how I did it, idk if I started right when the offseason began (cuz I promoted from V.11) or when I was in IV.6.....when I really got active into the game I was in IV.6.

Even though its a division higher, its the "i'm there" that counts. I'm in legends league and I've been able to beat/survive the mighty Legends East (which is still a dog fight, I always feel bad for the team that ends up 5th in Legends East)
Solana_Steve

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I dragged the Eagles all the way to league VI before almost climbing back to the Legends league.

Steve
billy123

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I managed it, fortunately I'm in the west division, it looks a lot tougher in the East this season.
bearlacher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm in the same boat as the Tampa Bay Red Raiders... We've moved up together every year.. It seem like I always have the best record in the league and he always beats me in the playoffs. We've moved up each of the last four seasons from the cellar to Legends.
Pistons13

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When teams demote from Legends,they seem like to be really bad,like my team,Detroit Bison.
They were in Legends from 2001-2003 and now they are in VI.11.
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I done it. 4 consecutive promotions in 4 seasons. Its a shame this team is aging but i feel il get a real shot at the legends league next year with this core.
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
yea...speaking of aging, Bay City Lions core is aging as well. idk how much longer this core will last. This may be my last shot at getting a title again, at least for awhile. I may try and go again next season, but I always play every season as "Win or go home" mentality (because the Legends West is so strong)

Now, I believe that next season will be my last season with the core. Fortunately, I have great young stars coming up to replace them in Oswaldo Moran, Rafael Church, Craig McMahon, Doug West, and Matt Cunningham. I also have another younger generation of great players that include Ramon Carrilo, Andres Virgil, Andres Ortiz, and Alvin Kirby. The only question marks I got in my team are Cristian Lucero (who is supposed to be in major league play right now : s) Alvin Smith (can he get to where i want him to be when i need him?) Prince Brown (same as Smith) and Derek Chase (He has the most potential of anyone on the team, but can he utilize that potential?)

I'm not that worried about my pitching core. Bailey, Zapata, Bonner, and crew will probably last me another 5 seasons. I do have an experiment in A with Todd Garrett. I'm just trying to see where Garrett will end up in my experiment...

So thats a little behind the scenes on Bay City Lions : P
CrusaderBoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It took my team to get to Legends only 5 seasons and my team promoted those 5 consecutive seasons.

Previous Page | Show All |