Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Waiver claim system   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

LOL, This crying about hoarding is coming from a guy who has 18 players that are 100 or higher on skill indexes and I think 4 more or so that are 97 to 99 on skill indexes. Wow, I bet you grew them all from rookies up to where they are now. After reading through some of his post's, one can easily tell that this fella is always right and the rest who don't agree is always wrong.

The best post i have seen in a long time. Not really much of an achievement on this forum with troglodytes like mig preaching his rubbish.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
For someone who claims not to be mad, your series of posts kind of prove that you are.

As for your insults, keep them to yourself, or, in alternative, share them in private with softshoe. I’m sure he’s more up your alley.

Like I said, and again, luck evens itself out, just not fast enough for your likings.

I mentioned your hoarding history because you were in the discussion and that aspect was important not only to make a point, but also to show where you are coming from and why you are backing arguments that are aimed solely to unfairly knock down the current system.

You seem to be so outraged with luck not evening itself out on waivers, but like someone else mentioned before, you look the other way when it is pointed to you, several times, that the same thing happens just the same in other areas of the game, like matches, injuries, drafts, and so on.

You’re picking on some little fringe aspect of waivers, that only applies to the top players and people who have hoarded in the past, and then you try to magnify it to try to make us all believe the winner is all about luck now, which is totally false.

Even when someone wins a top player from waivers, that player alone is not going to carry his team from division V to Legends, and that team is sure not winning another one of those players so soon.

When you say we’re letting the luckiest man win, you make it sound like there is a group of lucky people who always and constantly win players on waivers, which is also false.

The system is spreading the talent on waivers in the fairest way possible, making it impossible for a team to go from division V to legends just by relying on waivers, something that was possible in the past when a certain group of people, you included, would systematically snag the best players.

You can’t use your hoarding tactic anymore. Get used to it and move forward.
tracy_lynn

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Don't worry Mig anyone with half a brain knows why you are pushing so hard to keep this lucky claim system that we have now. I mean you have 18 100 plus SI players with another 5 or so 97 to 100 SI players. You already hoarded enough of the big players, now you want to make it so the others who wasn't hoarding before, can't hoard now and get a ton of high level players like yourself any time soon. Pretty much guarantee's you that those who don't already have the talent like you do, wont have talent anywhere close to you for the next few seasons. So go ahead and stand high up on your perch and beat your little chest and continue to try and belittle those who say anything different than what you preach, and we will continue to laugh at your lovely speeches like we always have. Just know that we see through you and know that your motive is all about making things easier for yourself, while you continue to throw others under the bus for their thoughts that are different from your hidden motives. If you really want to make things fair Mig hows about getting rid of about 10 of your 100 plus SI players??? Whats that your answer is NO, kinda what I thought. Have A Good Day !!

Updated Wednesday, January 8 2014 @ 11:28:36 am PST

Updated Wednesday, January 8 2014 @ 11:30:37 am PST
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You guys should just stop talking about eachother and talk about the game instead. I got confused, I thought I was reading facebook for a second.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
tracy_lynn, you have been around here for only 5 months.

You don't know about the History of Broken Bat, and you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Stop embarrassing yourself by pretending that you do.
tracy_lynn

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Mig, look at your roster... This isn't Rocket Science, quit pretending it is ... Now beat that chest some more lil fella !!!
Erkuza

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like the point Mig made about how a team can not go from league IV to Legends by just claiming players. This also goes for the teams who want to stay in the Legend's league like myself. This current waiver system forces us to rely on our farm system.

danielpaton

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If people can do it then why didnt mig do it , i dont want to here any noble stuff from the old bishop. If he had spent half the amount of time improving his team that he spends spouting drivel he would be a legend on here.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay....let's limit our discussion here to the waiver claim system and not to our opinions of individual players and their teams.

Thanks,

Steve
msigg6

Bay City Lions
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball

I like the point Mig made about how a team can not go from league IV to Legends by just claiming players. This also goes for the teams who want to stay in the Legend's league like myself. This current waiver system forces us to rely on our farm system.

That's why I always had a plan B in plan. Now, I'm not saying I drafted all these players (truth is, I got some from old system, some from the draft system, and some were claimed)

But what I do know is, my Plan B is starting to come into action with all these changes. I never envisioned anything like this while I was just searching for some young gun replacements, cuz I was just looking for guys for the future instead of depending on some FA to pop up at the right time. But now that sudden changes such to training speed, and of course the waiver claim system, has put me in a very, very favorable spot. Im just sayin, but I think I planned well...

Lesson: ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B : P

Previous Page | Show All |