coachwannabe

Tuskegee Red Tails
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
* My first rounder
* My second rounder
* My third rounder
* My fourth rounder

Thrilled to find a 15 POT in the 4th round. This draft has been good to me so far (and we needed it)!
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Happy with our 4th rounder. I don't think you're going to find any 4 or 5 tool players at this point, so I'm usually just looking for someone who can hit. Hugh "Huge Nasty" Leach definitely isn't hitting any triples or stealing any bases, and he's either playing 1B or DHing, but a lefty with very good hitting and decent power could contribute somewhere down the road.

17 year old lefty, 59SI/12POT. He's 10/8/4/6 now with 5 fielding. With potentially 40+ pts left to spread between those and a nice FB rate in HS hopefully he hits a bunch of dingers for us some day.

edited to say nice pick Tuskegee!

Updated Friday, January 27 2023 @ 9:12:31 am PST
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Leach has a really nice GB/FB with a power comment! Nice.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Definitely far worse fourth-rounders out there. Happy with Hines.
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Salas for Irvine has some nice HR numbers, even though his FB rate is a little lower. He's a better position player with some range and a little better arm than Leach.

I'd take a player like Hines in the 4th, he's a faster worse fielding version of Leach. :) -- Hey Corvallis, you know we're probably close to a 15 year anniversary for baseball sims together going back to Baseball mogul days. 🤣

Leach has the best nickname so far though out of those three. Hopefully they all are productive ML players some day!

Updated Friday, January 27 2023 @ 2:05:29 pm PST
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
New York landed a nice zoomer in Grey. He's got a shot.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@jclemen2

For giggles, I searched my hard drive for "Mogul." Oldest "Outahere" files I could find go back to 2007, so you're spot on, really.

NbvCBjb.png
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
That's funny, I was just cleaning out my email and i had a ton of saved game files I deleted. I'm not sure why i would email them to myself before uploading them? I did also find some of my draft prep spreadsheets...

Outahere-draft.png

Updated Sunday, January 29 2023 @ 2:13:09 pm PST
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, you really took your Mogul draft seriously! Impressive.
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I took Outahere pretty seriously, there were a lot of hours spent on that! I miss trading, free agency, and having the live drafts. I don't miss trying to fill all the teams when people quit or left for Spain. 🤣

Previous Page | Show All |