Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Waiver Claim system   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Can you make a waiver claim on more than 1 player at a time? I can't find any instructions under help....
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You can make a claim on as many players as you like.
cjmoules

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Could you consider making waiver claims based on current record or position so that lower teams have a first chance to improve? Maybe 1 chance per team based on position per day/cycle?
rjpj69

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It is very funny how I need pitching and can not seem to get a good one from waivers. But the 2 batters I placed claims on I got. But it is better to have a chance with the waivers. Than it was before.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I am not adverse to a priority system....I think the current system is an improvement on the free-for-all system that existed before. And if need be, we will continue to refine the new waiver system.

There are a lot of considerations for a priority system....there isn’t a single value that would be reasonable to order priority by. Is a 30-40 team in league II more or less deserving that a 33-37 team in league IV? What if one team has grabbed a lot of players off waivers? What is one team is under brand new ownership?

Steve
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What happens if you "win" a waiver claim and don't have a free roster spot?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You get bypassed.

Steve
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm putting in a ton a waiver claims trying to see even one execute. I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Either that or I have fatally bad luck :lol:
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What’s happening to the players that you’ve put claims on?? Are they going to other teams or just to free agency -- why do you suspect a problem?

There is a lot of contention for good players – especially top starting pitchers.

Steve
Ajax

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I have no idea. It doesn't send me a message about where they went.

I did offer fatally bad luck up as an option. Perhaps that is it.

Previous Page | Show All |