Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Maximum possible stunt?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
How big a stunt could a player have if someone actually tried to develop them to the fullest?

https://brokenbat.org/player/275528

He could have probably set a record for lowest SI for a 14 POT (which was never adjusted down by AI). His control, stamina are limited by comments, and Velocity and CoS were not the first to move in the limited SI he has gained.

Updated Sunday, May 8 2022 @ 8:48:47 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I've seen quite a few guys like that. Generally they start shedding POT like crazy. Not sure if any of those guys are actually sleepers, but I tend to avoid them.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hernán Veliz is a good comp. Drafted as a POT 13. I suspect he is still over-scouted at POT 11. But fuzziness can only refine so fast ;)

Somehow Ramírez made it to 23 years old without any POT refinement. But his SI growth rate tells me he isn't going anywhere.

His POT is probably linked to his Hitting skills. Ramírez has a really good hitting profile for a 23 year old:

12 Hitting
10 BC
10 PD
12 Power
15 Speed

So he is probably an incredible offensive player. Unfortunately there is no way to convert a pitcher in this game.

I think that is the case with a lot of those POT 14 duds. They were created as Hitters, and their POT reflects their hitting skill. Then by some unfortunately twist of fate they got reassigned as Pitchers...

Updated Sunday, May 8 2022 @ 5:07:47 pm PDT
electriceel883

Irvine Infernos
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Yea, everytime I see a switch-hitting pitcher lol...

Previous Page | Show All |