Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> BB Season Records   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jayhawker

Lawrence Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey all, with the technical difficulties ensuing I thought this would be an apt time to deliver this post. After my DH, Oscar Rodriguez went from 28HR to 50HR and set the franchise record last season, I was curious how 50HR stacked up across the BB universe.

Here is a file where you can look up for a few categories I've compiled. This is only for each franchise record, so only one entry will show (even if your franchise has a rich history and has multiple seasons better than other franchise records in a stat).

Thoughts on what stats are of most interest? Or would career records would be warranted over season records? Cheers!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Fun to look at. 70+ HRs is just ridiculous.

Did you put this together manually?!
Jayhawker

Lawrence Hawks
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Ya some of the stats from the first 20 seasons are eye-popping, some tweaks to the engine must have occurred to increase the realism.

I use a web crawler to scrape the data from the BB pages and then compile (same process as the DOPE rankings, though scraping for each stat category takes much longer than the getting the season standings, cup results, etc. for DOPE). I would guess this took about ~2 hrs per stat category for the web crawling & data manipulation.

Previous Page | Show All |